I was siphoning some unleaded petrol and swallowed some, no more than a mouthful about 15 mins ago. I immediately stuck my fingers down my throat and tried to vomit to no avail, so I had a glass of water and tried again. Saw the tiniest (like, really small) little bit of blood in the liquid I had brought up.

I’m really anxious as to what it might do, I live quite a distance from any hostpital. I have a headache but I haven’t coughed any blood or anything since.

Should I be scared? Can I still blaze up or should I not for a while.